Pompsplace – Best store in USA to buy steroids online

HGH 97% 10ui/vial (10vials)

HGH 97% 10ui/vial (10vials)

HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is a peptide hormone that is naturally produced by the pituitary gland in the human body. It plays a vital role in stimulating growth, cell reproduction, and regeneration in humans and other animals. HGH levels are typically high during childhood and adolescence, promoting growth and development, and decline as individuals age.

$180.00

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

Additional information

Active Ingredient

HGH 97%

Dosage

10ui per vial

Description

HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is a peptide hormone that is naturally produced by the pituitary gland in the human body. It plays a vital role in stimulating growth, cell reproduction, and regeneration in humans and other animals. HGH levels are typically high during childhood and adolescence, promoting growth and development, and decline as individuals age.

The description “HGH 97%” likely refers to the purity or concentration of the human growth hormone in a specific formulation or preparation. A 97% purity indicates that 97% of the substance in the preparation is human growth hormone, while the remaining 3% may consist of other compounds, stabilizers, or substances used in the formulation process.

High purity levels are desirable in pharmaceutical preparations to ensure consistency, potency, and safety of the medication. HGH preparations with a high purity percentage are often used in medical treatments for growth disorders, hormone deficiencies, and certain medical conditions where supplementation with human growth hormone is necessary.

It’s important to note that the use of HGH for non-medical purposes, such as athletic performance enhancement or anti-aging treatments, is controversial and subject to regulation due to potential risks and side effects associated with its misuse. Individuals considering HGH therapy should always consult with a qualified healthcare professional to discuss potential benefits, risks, and appropriate usage.

Additional information

Active Ingredient

HGH 97%

Dosage

10ui per vial

Brand

generic peptides

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Install our application

Install
×