Clenbuterol, often referred to simply as “Clen,” is a medication primarily used as a bronchodilator to treat respiratory conditions like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is a sympathomimetic amine, which means it works by stimulating the sympathetic nervous system. Here’s a detailed description of clenbuterol:
1. Medical Use:
- Clenbuterol is a medication primarily used as a bronchodilator to treat respiratory conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It is sometimes used off-label for other purposes, including weight loss and athletic performance enhancement.
- Clenbuterol belongs to a class of drugs known as beta-2 agonists, which can help relax and widen the airways in the lungs.
- Some individuals use clenbuterol for its thermogenic and lipolytic properties, believing it can aid in fat loss and muscle preservation.
- “Clenbuterol 0.04mg 100 tabs” likely indicates that each tablet contains 0.04 milligrams of clenbuterol.
- The product appears to come in a package containing 100 tablets.
- Clenbuterol tablets are typically taken orally.